Anteryon’s spectrometer assemblies are a combination of Anteryon core competences. The intent of the spectrometer assembly platforms is to provide small, scalable solutions. With innovative technologies the optical path is built in small form factors.
Anteryon is working in a wide range of photonics an opto-mechatronic system development in the optical test and measurement, spectral imaging and laser scanning area.
With Anteryon’s system design capabilities and the availability of numerous manufacturing techniques and assembly know-how, Anteryon handles complete projects from design to manufacturing and test of complex sub-systems and complete systems.
Assembly techniques like accurate mounting, precision positioning and a proven adhesive technology makes it possible to assemble in the sub-micron area. Intensive functional testing proves that assemblies are working according to agreed specifications.
Our solutions can be qualified for your required standards like; Telcordia, MIL-standards and others.
- Optical components for the assemblies can be manufactured inhouse
- Various alignment technologies inhouse for precision positioning
- Various adhesive technologies inhouse
- Inhouse testing equipment
- Knowledge of quality & environmental standards
- Design & Engineering organisation with highly skilled engineers (PhD & MSc level)
- Co-creation with a focus on bringing the design to production
OEM-customers are requesting compact modules for innovative spectroscopy applications. Anteryon’s micro-spectrometer assemblies are a combination of Anteryon’s core competences and they are optimized for mass-production, product-diversity and scalability from low to high-volume quantities. Product assembly is greatly simplified; adjustment and calibration is done automatically by software routines which furthermore increase sensitivity and performance, and furthermore reduce assembly and thus product costs.
Anteryon’s unique modular approach uses the newest CMOS sensor technologies combined with proprietary grating structures. With SpectroBlocks simple, low-cost spectrometers as well as high-performance spectrometers can be built using the same product architecture. The assemblies are easy to integrate in a network of sensors due to the modular setup and use of known standards for interfacing.
• Modular setup, easy to customize.
• Scalable from low volume to high volume production.
• Wide wavelength range: 300nm to 1700nm.
• Latest CMOS and InGaAs sensor technology.
• Small form factor, from cubic centimetres to just a few 1 cubic inches.
• Standard SMA or FC/PC fiber connector with replaceable slits.
• Data analysis uses standard vision libraries.
• Perfect for OEM integration.
Feel free to contact us for your spectroscopy application.
A two-channel one cubic centimetre micro-spectrometer with USB interface.
Prototype of a small broadband micro-spectrometer, range 350nm – 1800nm.
Line-up of several SpectroBlocks
Anteryon’s Fabry-Pérot module is a tuneable optical filter for visible light and infra-red applications up to 2500nm. Due to its modular design it is easy to integrate in point-spectrometry, multi-spectral imaging, interferometry or tuneable light source applications.
With the Fabry-Pérot module you can select specific wavelengths to be transmitted. The FP-module consists of a pair of parallel mirrors separated by a small, tuneable gap. Due to interference effects, light entering the FP-module will only be able to exit if the gap is a multiple of half the wavelength of the light.
The FP design is economic for small up to large volume production. An electronic control box with USB-interface allows the user to control the individual wavelengths. The aperture size is 10 mm diameter. Other aperture dimensions (larger and smaller) are under development, such as a 3 mm device.
• For spectral measurements and multispectral imaging:
o Spectral range: 400 nm to 2500 nm depending on the design of the mirrors.
o Wavelength resolution typically 10-20 nm (FWHM).
• Fast and accurate wavelength setting due to its closed-loop control.
• Aperture sizes: 3 mm and 10 mm, other apertures can be customized to your needs.
• High-speed switching up to hundred Hz.
• Scalable from low volume to high volume production
• Easy computer control with a USB interface and internal micro-controller.
Feel free to contact us for your application.
The 10 mm aperture FP module with its control box. The FP module (left) has the same mechanical interface as a standard micro-optical mount used in most laboratories (right module).
Picture of the prototype of the 3 mm aperture miniature FP-module.