Development Engineer Precision Mechanics and Measuring (ANT-58)
Anteryon, located in Eindhoven, is an innovative high tech company specializing in the design and manufacturing of optical solutions serving leading industrial clients globally. The support structure includes design and production facilities. Built on a tripod technology frame (replication of optical structures, surface structuring and opto-mechanical assemblies), Anteryon manufactures optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, defence, sensor and construction. These capabilities allow Anteryon to offer complete high quality solutions under one roof at competitive cost points.
Activities within Anteryon are organized in two business lines, Optical Solutions and WaferOptics®, each addressing specific applications and product market segments. The business line Optical Solutions is specialized in developing and supplying: Aspheric Lenses, Glass Substrates, Precision Glass, and Laser Modules. The second business line is WaferOptics®, which is based on a new technology enabling high volume production of integrated optics using 8 inch wafers. At the present time Anteryon counts 120 employees in the Netherlands, who are collectively continuing to build an innovative future for the company.
For the Research & Development department of Anteryon Optical Solutions we are looking for a Development Engineer Precision Mechanics and Measuring.
The main task of the development engineer is to develop and improve processes, tools and measurement methods for the manufacturing of glass components by means of grinding, drilling, polishing and etching. Key aspect here is the understanding of precision mechanics in relation to the function of the product. The development engineer is a key player who can give input to the product design, based on the evaluation of prototypes, knowledge of material properties and processing and assembly methods and conditions. Since all activities are organised within a project structure, knowledge and experience with project management is needed.
• Development of high precision tools for manufacturing optical parts out of glass.
• Carrying out experiments in this area in combination with the required high accurate measurements.
• Develop and release measurement methods for ultra-precision measuring of glass parts.
• Report results of the experiments.
• Design tools and realize them by outsourcing.
• Industrialisation of developed products and processes with high and stable yields.
• University or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Physics
• Strong affinity with fine mechanics and ultra-precision manufacturing and assembly.
• Strong affinity with mechanical manufacturing processes for glass components.
• Strong affinity with ultra-precision measurement methods and tools.
• Broad interest (process & product characterisation, product reliability, mass manufacturing)
• Optical background is preferred, not necessary.
• Hands on approach / ability to combine theoretic and experimental skills.
• Basic project management skills are necessary.
• Strong analytic skills and an excellent communicator with good language skills in English and Dutch.
A key R&D function within a highly innovative organization. A competitive salary with excellent conditions of employment and attention to personal development. Core values of Anteryon are innovation, precision, creativity and customer oriented.
If you are interested please contact: Wendy van de Ruit, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. 040 2561536 (ref. ANT-58) Zwaanstraat 2A – building RAB, 5651 CA Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.