We are an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. We take precision to a whole new level. We design and manufacture optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, security, automotive and construction. We specialize in the development and production of aspherical lenses, precision glass components, laser modules and opto-mechanical assemblies. Various technologies are used in this process, such as replication of optical structures, etching, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques. Our optomechanical modules and micro-optical assemblies are manufactured in our own cleanroom facilities at the new Brainport Industries Campus.
Defining and guiding all technological aspects in the development process and translating customer requirements into complete manufacturable products.
tasks & responsibilities
- Development and realization of high precision glass specialty products, and the means and methods to produce these products, incl. tooling and equipment,
- Industrialization of developed products and processes with high and stable yields,
- Definition of improvement roadmap for manufacturing capabilities (processes, materials and equipment),
- Contribution to the knowledge base and intellectual property portfolio of Anteryon,
- Translating customer requirements into conceptual designs,
- Initiating and monitoring development projects for customer requests and defining and initiating strategic developments,
- Customer contact regarding projects and Supporting sales processes,
- Being the technical lead in project teams and coaching of junior engineers.
we are looking for
- Strong analytic skills,
- Quality focused,
- Hands on approach/ability to combine theoretic and experimental skills,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge and experience
- MSc, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Optical Engineering,
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience,
- Strong affinity with fine mechanics preferably in ultra‐precision (glass components) manufacturing and assembly,
- Preferably a background in a production environment,
- Experience in the optical industry will be considered a plus,
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and English.
• Being an important member of a great team,
• Working with great technology for high end products and customers,
• Comprehensive secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme.
The role is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Do you want to join a dynamic, specialized and innovative company? Send your application to Loek Charpentier, HR Director, (email@example.com) and include your motivation for this position and your CV.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not desired.