We are a leading innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. We take precision to a whole new level. We design and manufacture optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets like Semicon, Industrial sensing (Robotica, Industry 4.0), Agriculture, Construction, Security and Medical. Various technologies are used in this process, such as replication of optical structures, deposition, etching, lithographic patterning, Coating, CNC milling and polishing and other techniques.
In this challenging position as Sales Manager, your primary goal is to grow Anteryon’s position in Europe to support Anteryon’s growth ambitions. You will manage the relationship with existing customers, find new customers and build new relationships. Based on the specific needs of your customers, you are able to provide them with the best optical solution in cooperation with Anteryon’s R&D department. With your understanding of the customer’s need and our technology you will enable Anteryon to support the customer and sell Anteryon’s added value.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Account Management of existing customers and prospects,
- Find sales opportunities for our core (optical) technologies to increase business volume,
- Gather market information (competitors and customers),
- Generating and qualifying leads,
- Build and grow the relationship with prospects and customers,
- Develop and execute account plans, identifying key decision makers,
- Support marketing activities (trade fairs, add campaigns).
We are looking for
- 5 (or more) years international B2B business development experience at a high-tech company (experience in optical solutions is a strong plus),
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or equal through working experience.
- Demonstrated success in generating new accounts, selling complex technical solutions or projects in a B2B context,
- Able to understand and explain complex technology,
- Fluent in English and Dutch, strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Additional languages like German or French are considered a plus.
- Highly motivated and committed, entrepreneurial character, strong self-drive, results oriented and able to work with limited supervision,
- Able to quickly grasp the essence of technical subjects and to translate this to the level of various internal and external stakeholders,
- Passionate about sales and technology,
- Willing and able to travel frequently in Europe.
- A good salary between €4500,- and €5500,- gross per month, depending on experience and skill
- 25 vacation days and 5 atv days per year, with the possibility to purchase 8 additional days per year
- Extensive secondary employment conditions package, including excellent pension scheme
- Work with great technology for high-quality products and customers, where innovation is of high importance
- A role with a high level of freedom and own input
Do you want to join a dynamic, specialized and innovative company? Send your application to Thomas Kokken, Recruiter, (email@example.com) and include your motivation for this position and your CV. A reference check may be part of the selection process.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not desired.