We are an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. We take precision to a whole new level. We design and manufacture optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, measurement & industrial sensors, security, automotive and construction. We specialize in the development and production of aspherical lenses, precision glass components, laser modules and opto-mechanical assemblies. Various technologies are used in this process, such as replication of optical structures, etching, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who has the ambition to be part of complex technological sales processes and is able to recognize opportunities in the market for optical technologies. Your goal is to find new customers and build new relationships with the purpose of increasing Anteryon’s business.
tasks & Responsibilities
- Find sales opportunities for (sub) assemblies based on our core (optical) technologies, in The Netherlands and abroad, to increase Anteryon’s business volume,
- Generating and qualifying leads,
- Build and grow the relationship with prospects and customers,
- Develop and execute account plans, identifying key decision makers,
- Support marketing activities (trade fairs, add campaigns),
we are looking for
- Highly motivated and committed, entrepreneurial character, strong self-drive, results oriented and able to work with limited supervision,
- Able to quickly grasp the essence of technical subjects and to translate this to the level of various internal and external stakeholders,
- Passionate about sales and technology.
Keywords are: Self-starter, methodical, structured, client focus, team player, enthusiastic, open-minded, and result focused.
knowledge and experience:
- 5 years international B2B sales experience at a high-tech company (experience in optical solutions is a strong plus),
- Demonstrated success in generating new accounts, selling complex technical solutions or projects in a B2B context,
- Able to understand and explain complex technology,
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Bachelor’s degree or equal through working experience.
The ability and willingness to travel frequently is a requirement.
- All the tools required to be successful in your role,
- Being an important part of a great team,
- Work with great technology for high end products and customers,
- Comprehensive secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme.
The role is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Do you want to join a dynamic, specialized and innovative company? Send your application to Loek Charpentier, HR Director, (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your motivation for this position and your CV.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not desired.