We are an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. We take precision to a whole new level. We design and manufacture optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, security, automotive and construction. We specialize in the development and production of aspherical lenses, precision glass components, laser modules and opto-mechanical assemblies. Various technologies are used in this process, such as replication of optical structures, etching, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques. Our optomechanical modules and micro-optical assemblies are manufactured in our own cleanroom facilities at the new Brainport Industries Campus.
You will review the opportunities for CAPEX projects to optimize manufacturing processes and to improve the technological capabilities of the factory. By building multi-disciplinary project teams, you execute these CAPEX projects respecting the required quality, in time and within budget.
You will optimize reliability and availability of manufacturing equipment, while minimizing the maintenance cost. For complex issues, you act as a sparring partner for the maintenance team.
You will be part of a motivated, highly skilled and varied team of Engineers with backgrounds in optics, physics, mechanical and chemical engineering.
tasks & responsibilities
- Own the factory CAPEX plan in close cooperation with the Director Operations and the Director Engineering. Support the ambitions of the organization on automation and high-tech equipment investments.
- Lead CAPEX projects.
- Lead discussions with equipment suppliers.
- Be a sparring partner for Mechanical Design Engineers and Process Engineers on tooling.
- Optimize reliability and availability of manufacturing equipment.
- Investigate cost reduction opportunities with regards to the maintenance budget.
- Support the maintenance on complex equipment issues.
- Support R&D in the development and industrialization of new equipment, tooling and full-scale manufacturing technologies.
we are looking for
- Mechanical Engineering, or similar, minimum HBO (bachelor) level,
- An engineer with experience in CAPEX execution.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a high-tech industrial environment,
- An excellent communicator, good language skills in English and Dutch, or minimum B1 with a strong drive to develop.
• Being an important member of a great team,
• Working with great technology for high end products and customers,
• Comprehensive secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme.
The role is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Do you want to join a dynamic, specialized and innovative company? Send your application to Loek Charpentier, HR Director, (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your motivation for this position and your CV.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not desired.