We are an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. We take precision to a whole new level. We design and manufacture optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, security, automotive and construction. We specialize in the development and production of aspherical lenses, precision glass components, laser modules and opto-mechanical assemblies. Various technologies are used in this process, such as replication of optical structures, etching, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques. Our optomechanical modules and micro-optical assemblies are manufactured in our own cleanroom facilities at the new Brainport Industries Campus.
You will be responsible for setting up production plans for products and releasing production orders, monitoring the progress and the timely identification of deviations to ensure on time delivery of the products and projects. In this role you will be the link between Operations, Purchasing, Sales Support and Engineering.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Setting up and updating production plans and release of production orders and coordinating changes in the production plan
- Introduction of Advanced Planning System in close cooperation with Business Engineer team
- Implementation of Lean concepts into the production organization
- Anticipating on and reporting expected bottlenecks to the Operations Director
- Taking care of reports regarding production performance, orders, capacity and material availability
- Providing and maintaining planning data for the MRP system
- Obtain information from the purchasing department and internal suppliers about the delivery options for the required parts
- Operations consultation, morning meeting production, CCB, production consultation
- Estimate the capacity of production resources and operators
We are looking for
- Relevant higher vocational education (HBO / WO)
- Relevant planning experience in a production area
- Good communication skills in the Dutch and English language
- You are accurate, disciplined and possess great planning skills
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- 25 Holidays and 5 atv-days (plus the possibility to buy an extra 8 days)
- You will be working at a very innovative company where you will learn something new every day
- Comprehensive secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme
- A ‘ Culture club’ that is devoted to organize different kind of activities for the personnel
Do you want to join a dynamic, specialized and innovative company? Send your application to Thomas Kokken, Recruiter, (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your cv, then we will contact you within 2 working days!
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not desired.