We are an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. We take precision to a whole new level. We design and manufacture optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, security, automotive and construction. We specialize in the development and production of aspherical lenses, precision glass components, laser modules and opto-mechanical assemblies. Various technologies are used in this process, such as replication of optical structures, etching, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques. Our optomechanical modules and micro-optical assemblies are manufactured in our own cleanroom facilities at the new Brainport Industries Campus.
You are responsible for realizing breakthrough sustainable performance improvements in our optical replication, deposition, etching, lithographic patterning, as well as our assembly processes. You will support the Director Engineering to establish a Lean Six Sigma culture in the company. You will be part of a motivated, highly skilled and varied team of Engineers with backgrounds in optics, physics, mechanical and chemical engineering.
tasks & responsibilities
- Continuous optimization of operational processes in Safety, Quality, Reliability, Efficiency, Capacity and Capability,
- Identify and initiate improvements with our customer in mind,
- Lead projects and build support within the organization for technical solutions based on your fact based and statistically sound analysis of the manufacturing processes using a Lean Six Sigma approach.
- Support the Director Engineering to grow LSS in the company and to generate significant performance improvements by executing DMAIC projects,
- Depending on your ambitions and potential, you will develop along with the development of the organization.
we are looking for
- Chemical Engineering or Process Technology Engineering or similar, minimum HBO (bachelor) level,
- Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma and knowledge of other improvement methodologies,
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a high-tech industrial environment,
- An excellent communicator, good language skills in English and Dutch, or minimum B1 with a strong drive to develop,
- Optical background is a plus, but not required.
• Being an important member of a great team,
• Working with great technology for high end products and customers,
• Comprehensive secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme.
The role is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Do you want to join a dynamic, specialized and innovative company? Send your application to Loek Charpentier, HR Director, (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your motivation for this position and your CV.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not desired.