We are an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. We take precision to a whole new level. We design and manufacture optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, security, automotive and construction. We specialize in the development and production of aspherical lenses, precision glass components, laser modules and opto-mechanical assemblies. Various technologies are used in this process, such as replication of optical structures, etching, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques. Our optomechanical modules and micro-optical assemblies are manufactured in our own cleanroom facilities at the new Brainport Industries Campus.
You will technically support the assembly operation. The operation includes the assembly of complex optomechanical modules in our cleanrooms and performance testing involving highly specialized technologies and equipment. Your goal is to improve manufacturing processes and support the introduction of new products, equipment and technologies that create value for our customers. You will be part of a motivated, highly skilled and varied team of Engineers with backgrounds in optics, physics, mechanical and chemical engineering.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Continuous optimization of operational processes in Safety, Quality, Reliability, Efficiency, Capacity and Capability,
- Be an expert for the assembly operation on electrotechnical and instrumentation related issues.
- Identify and initiate improvements with our customer in mind,
- Lead projects and build support within the organization for technical solutions based on your fact based and statistically sound analysis of the manufacturing.
- Releases all process and engineering changes on the shop floor.
- Support R&D in the development and industrialization of new products and full-scale manufacturing technologies. Especially on electrotechnical related challenges for the assemblies.
- Support the ambitions of the organization on new high tech equipment investments given your E&I knowledge (also outside the assembly operation).
We are looking for
- Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, or similar, minimum HBO (bachelor) level,
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a high-tech industrial environment,
- An excellent communicator, good language skills in English and Dutch, or minimum B1 with a strong drive to develop.
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- 25 Holidays and 5 atv-days (plus the possibility to buy an extra 8 days)
- You will be working at a very innovative company where you will learn something new every day
- Comprehensive secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme
- A ‘ Culture club’ that is devoted to organize different kind of activities for the personnel
The role is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Do you want to join a dynamic, specialized and innovative company? Send your application to Thomas Kokken, Recruiter, (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your CV. We will contact you within 2 working days!
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not desired.