We are an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. We take precision to a whole new level. We design and manufacture optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, security, automotive and construction. We specialize in the development and production of aspherical lenses, precision glass components, laser modules and opto-mechanical assemblies. Various technologies are used in this process, such as replication of optical structures, etching, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques. Our optomechanical modules and micro-optical assemblies are manufactured in our own cleanroom facilities at the new Brainport Industries Campus.
You will be responsible for the timely ordering for low volume, high complexity products services, ensuring a correct stock level. Executing our procurement processes as efficient as possible, you’ll be making data driven decision based on our ERP output. You will be monitoring and evaluating supplier performance and thus building and maintaining long-term relationships with suppliers. You are managing your stakeholders, being a real team-player but at the same time you accomplish your responsibilities as a true owner.
tasks & responsibilities
• Correct and timely execution of purchasing decisions and processes,
• Proactively monitoring stock using ERP software,
• Monitoring and maintaining purchase prices,
• Keeping the database with supplier data up to date,
• Supporting all activities for strategic and tactical purchasing.
we are looking for
• Proactive, flexible and motivated,
• Team player,
• Accurate, structured and disciplined,
• Committed to deliver results,
• Independent and stress resistant, able to work in a dynamic environment,
• Good communicator, both verbal and written.
Knowledge and experience
• Relevant secondary vocational education (MBO) or higher, in the direction of purchasing, business administration or a technical degree,
• Solid knowledge of ERP and MS Office skills,
• Good communication skills,
• Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written,
• German language skills are considered a plus,
• Technical knowledge for maintenance parts purchases is considered a plus.
Cooperation, Innovation, Openness, Customer focus, Result oriented, Communication.
• Being an important part of a great team,
• Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience,
• Comprehensive secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme.
The role is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Do you want to join a dynamic, specialized and innovative company? Send your application to Loek Charpentier, HR Director, (email@example.com) and include your motivation for this position and your CV.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not desired.