We are an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. We take precision to a whole new level. We design and manufacture optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, security, automotive and construction. We specialize in the development and production of aspherical lenses, precision glass components, laser modules and opto-mechanical assemblies. Various technologies are used in this process, such as replication of optical structures, deposition, etching, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques. Our optomechanical modules and micro-optical assemblies are manufactured in our own cleanroom facilities at the new Brainport Industries Campus.
As a Business Engineer you are responsible for analyzing and reporting on our complete business processes, including visualizing business performance by developing and drawing up reports and dashboards and reporting your findings to the Management Team. You are also responsible for suggesting and implementing improvements to these processes. You are able to implement complete improvement programs, in which various roles are required (advisor, trainer, responsible and implementer).
tasks & responsibitities
• Mapping and reporting business- and operational performance using data analysis, visualizations and identifying performance differences,
• Identifying potential improvements and translating these into concrete data driven actions,
• Preparing project proposals for process improvements / optimizations,
• Implementation and coordination of improvement projects within the organization,
• Preparing and maintaining (weekly / monthly) reports on progress,
• Introducing theoretical knowledge and methods into the organization,
• You are the link between different departments: Operations, Sales, Supply Chain & Purchasing, Management, Finance & Research and Development.
we are looking for
• You are quality-oriented and looking for improvements to support our collective success,
• You have experience with data analysis and an eye for detail,
• Planning and organizing is second nature in addition to monitoring progress.
Knowledge and exprerience
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or similar,
• You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience,
• You have experience in working with an ERP package (Anteryon works with QAD),
• Extensive extensive experience in data analysis and representation,
• Knowledge of LEAN principles is an advantage.
• Being an important part of a great team,
• Work with great technology for high end products and customers,
• Comprehensive secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme.
Do you want to join a dynamic, specialized and innovative company? Send your application to Loek Charpentier, HR Director, (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your motivation for this position and your CV. A reference check may be part of the selection process.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not desired.