Anteryon is an innovative high-tech company serving global industrial clients. Our company designs and manufactures optical precision elements and assemblies for a variety of markets including medical, semiconductor, defense, automotive and construction. Glass specialty products include ultra-flat wafer tables, high precision sensor assemblies, fluorescent glass for light engines and a variety of structured glass bodies using etching, sandblasting, lithographic patterning, CNC milling and other techniques.
As a Business Engineer you are responsible for analyzing and reporting on our complete business processes, including visualizing business performance by developing and drawing up reports and dashboards and reporting your findings to the Management Team. You are also responsible for suggesting and implementing improvements to these processes. You are able to implement complete improvement programs, in which various roles are required (advisor, trainer, responsible and implementer).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Mapping and reporting business- and operational performance using data analysis, visualizations and identifying performance differences,
- Identifying potential improvements and translating these into concrete data driven actions,
- Preparing project proposals for process improvements / optimizations,
- Implementation and coordination of improvement projects within the organization,
- Preparing and maintaining (weekly / monthly) reports on progress, and making forecasts for the future
- Introducing theoretical knowledge and methods into the organization,
- Analyzing risks of current and future business
We are looking for
- A bachelor degree or higher in Industrial Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a relevant role
- Experience with an ERP system(we work with QAD)
- Experience in data analysis
- Fluent in English and Dutch(verbally and written)
- Salary between €3000,- and €4000,- per month, based on experience and education
- 25 Holidays and 5 atv-days (plus the possibility to buy an extra 8 days)
- You will be working at a very innovative company where you will learn something new every day
- Comprehensive secondary benefits package, including a generous pension scheme
- A ‘ Culture club’ that is devoted to organize different kind of activities for the personnel
The role is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Do you want to join a dynamic, specialized and innovative company? Send your application to Thomas Kokken, Recruiter (email@example.com) and include your cv. We will contact you as soon as possible!
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not desired.